2020 Husqvarna MX bikes break cover
In the yearly tradition that seems to happen earlier and earlier, the images of the new bikes from sister brands Husqvarna and KTM were released. With most of the big changes happening for the 2019 model in the motocross range, the 2020 Husqvarnas have only had a smattering of upgrades, and a bit of a cosmetic refresh – did someone say bold new graphics?!
2020 HUSQVARNA FOUR STROKES
In reality the biggest change in the motor department for the 2020 Husqvarna models seems to be an interchangeable airbox cover which is said to increase airflow to the injectors. Other than that, it doesn’t appear that there’s much to convince buyers to choose the 20 over the 19, but that won’t stop the white bikes shifting by the truckload.
The major difference between the 2020 Husqvarna range and the orange bikes is the distinctive white bodywork and blue seat, and of course the composite airbox and subframe unlike the alloy version on the KTMs. Husky describe their bodywork as progressive, but what quite that means is unclear!
2020 HUSQVARNA HIGHLIGHTS
The full list of technichal highlights for the 2020 bikes include
- Additional interchangeable airbox cover on FC models for optimised airflow
- Striking new graphics as a modern-day salute to Husqvarna’s racing heritage
- Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics
- Chromoly steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics
- Innovative 2-piece composite subframe design
- Progressive setting on the WP XACT forks with AER technology
- WP XACT shock featuring progressive setting
- CNC machined triple clamps on full-size models
- Magura hydraulic clutch system offering perfect action in every condition
- Brembo callipers & high-performance discs combining superior stopping power with great control
- Traction & launch control with advanced settings [4-strokes]
- Electric starter for easy starting when time is critical
- Lightweight Li-ion 2.0 Ah batter
- ProTaper handlebar
- Progressive throttle mechanism & ODI grips offering easy grip mounting
- Gearboxes engineered by Pankl
Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels
HUSQVARNA 2020 TWO STROKES
And Husqvarna haven’t left the little fellas behind, with a freshen up for the 125, 85, 65 and 50cc two stroke machines – the 85 actually getting slightly more changes than most with a new carb and upgraded ignition.
If you are desperate for a new Husky, dash down to your dealer, check the prices and place an order.
If you are slightly cash strapped, see if the new plastics fit the 2019 bike in the garage …