MOTORCYCLE MEDIC JOBS
Want to work riding motorcycles in some of the most incredible locations around the world?
Ride Expeditions Ltd are always on the lookout for skilled EMT / paramedics with extensive motorcycling experience to join their team as tour leaders/managers and motorcycle medics.
You will lead motorcycle expeditions alongside a local support team.
You will be required to be abroad for approximately 8 months of the year, for 2-3 months at a time.
Whilst this is no doubt a dream job, it is also an incredibly demanding job with long periods away from home. Preference will be given to those who have a history of working abroad in remote areas, for example, an ex-military paramedic.
– Current EMT or paramedic qualifications;
– Unrestricted motorcycle & car license, held for a minimum of 5 years;
– Minimum 5 years experience riding motorcycles on road;
– Some off-road riding experience;
– Management & leadership experience;
– Clean criminal record;
– Excellent people skills.
– Extensive travel experience;
– Advanced off-road riding skills;
– Photography skills;
– Bi-lingual (Spanish would be excellent);
– Other skills & experience that would be useful, marketing, graphic design, admin etc.
CURRENT MOTORCYCLE MEDIC JOB VACANCIES
All expenses whilst on tour will be covered by the company (including your accommodation in between tours), as well as all necessary travel expenses.
Whilst not on tour, you will be doing office based work from your home (FULL-TIME POSITIONS ONLY).
Know someone that might be interested? Please share...
Our clients are our absolute no.1 concern and we’re only looking to employ professionals. Riding a motorcycle for a living is a dream job, no doubt about it – but this job is incredibly demanding so please be 100% sure you fit the bill before applying.